Oklahoma is known for its great outdoors! Nestled in the southeastern corner of Oklahoma, it is home to Beavers Bend State Park, Black Bears, Bald Eagles, some of the best hiking trails, Mountain Fork River and Broken Bow Lake. Broken Bow is uniquely between the Red River basin and the Ouachita Mountains, specifically at a subrange in the foothills known as Kiamichi Mountains. With all the great water ways in and around Broken Bow and Hochatown – there is also some fantastic fishing!
If you have been to Broken Bow – you know that it is a continuously blossoming tourist location that has been built in and around some of the most magnificent natural mountain landscapes. People from North Texas, other parts of Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas and locations further away have begun to invest in vacation homes, making Broken Bow their home away from home. What’s better than driving a few hours to getaway to such a peaceful retreat and reconnect with nature? In fact, local fishing experts will tell you the fishing is a fantastic way to spend your time relaxing in Broken Bow.
Perhaps the best way to get hooked on fishing in Broken Bow is to plan a fishing trip with a local fishing guide or tour to help you learn all the hot spots to cast your line. Here are a few great experts to help guide your trip:
Steve Branson – Professionally licensed by the Oklahoma Dept of Wildlife Conservation
• Premier Trout Guide the Lower Mountain Fork River as part of the pro staff of the Pautzke Bait Company.
• Also a pro member of FishPond USA, Yeti, and Filson
• Offers Kayak Fishing Trips for Trout
• Licensed spin cast and fly rod Trout Guide
• Offers Memorable, Professional and Informative River Experience
• Steve will clean and fillet your fish for you.
• Guides run all year – rain or shine.
Bryce Archey – Professionally licensed by the Oklahoma Dept of Wildlife Conservation
• Owner and Operator of Broken Bow Lake Guide Service
• 2nd Generation Guide with more than 30 years experience fishing Broken Bow Lake
• Can customize fishing trips for Smallmouth Bass, Largemouth Bass, Spotted Bass, White Bass, and Walleye (seasonal).
• Cater to most inexperienced and novice fishermen, but can adapt to any skill level and personal fishing goals.
• Bryce has been featured in many publications and televisions shows since the early 2000’s.
• Bryce is sponsored or on the Pro / VIP staff of the following groups:
- Falcon Rods
- Buckeye Lures
- Steve’s Marine
- Bruton’s Outdoors North
- War Eagle Custom Lures
Bob’s Guide Services – Fishing Guide and Boat Tours on Broken Bow and Hugo Lake
• Licensed and Insured
• Guided Sunrise, Mid-day, and Sunset Tours
• Half Day and Full Day Trips - Groups and Family Pets Welcome
• Trout, Catfish, Walleye, Big Crappie & Bass
• 7 Days / Week Booking
Broken Bow Lake Family Crappie Guide Service – KD Taylor - Professional Fishing Guide Service, Professional Crappie, Bass, and Walleye Guide
• Licensed by Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation
• Boat Tours, Water Sports, and Boat Tours
• Up to 7 people groups per trip
• Beginner to Avid Fishermen welcome
• Largemouth and Smallmouth Bass, Spotted / Kentucky Bass, White Bass / Sandbass, and Walleye (seasonal)
• Coldwater, Topwater, swimbait, worm, crankbait, drop shot, Garmin Panoptics, spinner bait and site (bedded) fishing Tactics offered.
Rudy’s Guide Service
• Licensed by Oklahoma Department of Wildlife
• Year Round Crappie Fishing Trips
• Specialize in Fishing for Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Spotted bass, Sandbass and Crappie
• No Fish, No Pay Policy – Guide, Tommy “Rudy” Rudisill guarantees that if you don’t catch fish, you don’t owe a dime.
• Group Trips – Ideal for Families – 1, 2, and 3 People
• Half Day and Full Day Trips
• All Rods and Tackle provided
So if you’re planning to travel to this #1 Travel Destination in the US, S’mores Luxury Cabins is at your service. Our cabins are peaceful, well designed, have every convenience and most importantly, near to all the prominent points of interest and very central in town to the activities and restaurants. S’mores Luxury Cabins has the following cabins for vacation rentals available, direct booking at www.SmoresCabins.com
S’mores & FIshin’: Sleeps 20 and has long pier with access to fish in pond
S’mores & Fishin’ is a premium LUXURY vacation cabin rental in Broken Bow, Oklahoma. You won’t find another cabin like this. The exterior features a long private fishing pier on a stocked fishing pond, with 2 kayaks available for our guests to enjoy on the pond. The multi-tiered deck is over 1000 sq feet with an outdoor fireplace, outdoor grill area, games, and hot tub overlooking the pond. The fire pit is just steps from the deck and ready for Bigfoot stories and s’mores! S'mores & Fishin' has an open concept layout featuring a cozy living area by a fireplace with several windows surrounding and letting nature in. Fish all day, fix a fish dinner in the gourmet kitchen or outdoor kitchen and relax the night away with S’mores and epic fishing stories!
S’mores Sunrise: Sleeps 30 with spectacular views of Broken Bow Lake
S'mores Luxury Cabins also has a larger cabin lodge that overlooks Broken Bow Lake, known as S’mores Sunrise Lakeview Lodge. Resting at the top of Cordillera Mountain, S’mores Sunset has some of the best views in Broken Bow. With more than 5000 sq ft, the lodge sleeps up to 30 people with 2 King Master Suites, 3 Queen Suites, 2 Bunk Rooms and 2 Game Rooms. Vacation with friends, family or host an event – For anyone that appreciates the views and beauty of Broken Bow, S’mores Sunrise Lakeview Lodge will not disappoint.